Cooking Time: 15 min
- 4 ripe Hass Avocados
- 1/3 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ cup small-diced red onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. cumin
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- Simply7 Kale Chips or Organic Veggie Chips
1. Cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and scoop the flesh into a large bowl. Using a fork, mash the avocados until smooth.
2. Puree the garbanzo beans in a food processor with a dash of salt.
3. Combine the avocado and garbanzo puree with the lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, paprika, onion, cilantro, sea salt, black pepper and cumin.
4. Fold in the tomatoes and jalapeno and mix well.
5. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve with Simply7 Kale Sea Salt, Kale Dill Pickle, Kale Lemon & Olive Oil or Organic Veggie Chips.
Try This Recipe With Original Organic Veggie Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!