Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 bag Simply7 with Giada Parmesan Popcorn
- 1/4 cup caramel, melted
- 1/4 cup hazelnut spread, melted
1. Spread popcorn in an even layer on wax paper parchment paper.
2. In two small bowls, place the caramel in one and the hazelnut spread in the other.
3. Microwave for about 1 minute or until melted.
4. Drizzle the melted caramel and hazelnut spread over popcorn.
5. Let set for about 1 hour, or until hardened. Enjoy!
Try This Recipe With Parmesan Cheese
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!