Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 fresh peaches
- Vegetable oil
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup Simply7 Original Quinoa Curls
1. Cut peaches along the seam all the way around and twist halves off the pit.
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
3. Brush cut sides of peaches with oil and cook cut side down on a hot grill or pan until there are grill marks (about 3-4 minutes).
4. Sprinkle cut sides with cinnamon sugar and cover grill or pan and cook until sugar is melted (about 10-15 minutes).
5. Remove peaches from grill and set aside to cool slightly.
6. Top peaches with a scoop of ice cream and top with Quinoa Curls.
Try This Recipe With Original Quinoa Curls
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!