Cooking Time: 20 min
- Sliced black olives
- Pico de gallo
- Sour Cream
- Refried beans
- Simply7 Hummus Roasted Garlic Chips
1. Fill one plastic sandwich bag with guacamole. Snip one corner.
2. Repeat with refried beans in a separate bag and do the same with the sour cream, but leave a smaller corner to pipe out a thin line.
3. Fill the Simply7 Hummus Chips with pico de gallo and cover with a thin layer of guacamole by piping it out of the bag.
4. Pipe to cover guacamole with refried beans.
5. Top with a long line of sour cream on top, then a few short lines to make the football strings.
6. Place on top of a sliced olive to prevent the football bite from falling over.
Recipe by 1FineCookie and Simply7.
Try This Recipe With Roasted Garlic Hummus Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!