Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Simply7 Jalapeno Lentil Chips
1. In a food processor, pulse together Greek yogurt, avocado, and lime juice until smooth.
2. Add cilantro, cumin, oregano, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and salt and pulse to combine.
3. Spoon dip into serving bowl and serve with Simply7 Jalapeño Lentil Chips.
Note: If you store the dip for later, place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the dip to prevent browning. The dip keeps in the fridge for a few days.
Recipe by Nick Evans of Macheesmo and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Jalapeno Lentil Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!