Serves: 12 servings
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Quinoa Curls Original, finely crushed
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Spray or lightly grease a 9 inch round cake pan
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, Quinoa Curls, sugar, salt and baking powder
4. Stir in egg, milk and vegetable oil until well combined
5. Pour batter into prepared pan
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean
Try This Recipe With Original Quinoa Curls
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!