Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Pumpkin seeds, to top
- 1 bag of Simply7 Quinoa Curls Original
1. Pulse the lemon juice, tahini, garlic, and salt together in a food processor.
2. Add in the chickpeas, olive oil, and chipotle chiles and pulse until smooth.
3. Add in pumpkin puree, cumin, and paprika and pulse until well-combined.
4. Transfer the hummus to a bowl and top with pumpkin seeds. Serve with Quinoa Curls!
Try This Recipe With Original Quinoa Curls
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!