Serves:36 meatballs Servings
Cook Time:55 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz cauliflower rice (fresh or frozen)
- 1 medium Vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb 85% organic grass fed ground beef
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan and romano cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Organic Ranch Veggie Chips, smashed
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing (homemade or store bought), for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper (or tinfoil) and spray with cooking spray.
2. Heat olive oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add cauliflower and saute another 10 minutes until most of the moisture is absorbed and cauliflower and onions are lightly browned. Add garlic and saute one more minute. Remove pan from heat and let cool slightly.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine beef, cheese, chips, milk, pepper, salt, garlic powder, parsley and egg with your hands. Add in cooled cauliflower and mix to combine. Scoop mixture into your hands by heaping tablespoon and roll into balls. Place meatballs a few inches apart on baking sheets. Bake 30-35 minutes until meatballs reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F, as measured by a meat thermometer.
4. Remove meatballs and place on a serving platter. Serve meatballs with toothpicks and ranch dressing for dipping plus Organic Ranch Veggie Chips and celery/carrot sticks.
Recipe by Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD of My Cape Cod Kitchen and Simply 7
Try This Recipe With