Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup reduced fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced fat buttermilk
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt Salad
- 2 hearts of romaine, cut into 1/3 inch pieces
- 1/2 pound tricolored fussili, cooked and cooled to room temperature
- 2 cups of Simply7 with Giada Parmesan Popcorn
1. In a large bowl whisk together the yogurt, buttermilk, parmesan, olive oil, garlic, pepper and salt. Set aside to let the flavors marry for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the cloves of garlic from the dressing and discard. To the bowl of dressing add the lettuce, pasta and 1 cup of popcorn. Toss well to coat.
3. Sprinkle with the remaining popcorn before serving.
Recipe and photo by Giadzy
For more delicious recipes by Giada, visit Giadzy
Try This Recipe With Parmesan Cheese
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!