Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 3/4 lb Strawberries
- 1, 14 ounce Brie wheel
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 bag Simply7 Quinoa Curls Original
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Clean strawberries and remove tops. Cut large strawberries into quarters or half.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar. Add strawberries and toss to combine.
4. Pour onto a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet or into a baking dish.
5. Roast strawberries for 12-15 minutes until tender. Remove from oven and transfer strawberries and syrup to a bowl.
6. Place Brie in a separate baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is soft and warm, but not melting.
7. Remove Brie from oven and top with roasted strawberry mixture. Serve with Simply7 Quinoa Curls Original.
Try This Recipe With Original Quinoa Curls
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!