Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 2 ½ cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 tbsp Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 bag Simply7 Roasted Garlic Hummus Chips
1. Put chickpeas, almond butter, garlic, lemon juice and zest in a food processor. Process until blended to a thick paste.
2. Add the olive oil, and process on low until blended well.
3. Add water, more or less, depending on your preferred thickness.
4. Stir in parsley, salt and pepper.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Barney Butter and Simply7
Try This Recipe With Roasted Garlic Hummus Chips
Life is Full of Flavor. Share It.
Have a simply delicious recipe that goes perfect with our snacks?
Send us your recipe below for the chance to be featured on this page!